TEST DRIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
You and any drivers, whether in person or by You or their behalf must provide truthful answers to Our insurance underwriting questions and must not withhold any information that may be relevant to the underwriter’s decision to provide cover and You agree to indemnify Us in full if as a result of this clause We suffer any losses.
You agree that in the event of a claim all the information provided by You will be made available to the insurers who may pass this information to central registers for use in assessing future insurance claims.
This agreement is subject to and deemed to include the terms, conditions and limitations of the Our insurance policy, a copy of which may be inspected at Our offices.
To set up our insurance we will need to see your driving license and a proof of address (Utility bill or bank statement) dated within the last 3 months.
The insurance arranged by Us will only apply if You or the person driving or using the Vehicle with Your permission has confirmed that they:
- hold a full current valid full UK or EEA driving licence and have done so for at least 12 months
- are aged 25 or over
- have not been involved in any motoring offence involving alcohol, drugs, careless, dangerous or reckless driving or taking a vehicle without consent in the last 3 years
- have not been disqualified from driving during the last 3 years
- have not been involved in more than 2 at fault accidents or claims in the last 3 years
- have not been convicted of any Road Traffic Offence or series of offences where the penalty point accumulation is 9 points or more
- have not been convicted in the last 5 years of any criminal offence relating to fraud, robbery, theft or handling stolen goods including any prosecution pending
- do not have any physical or mental defect or disease where terms have been imposed on their licence by DVLA
- are not employed as a professional entertainer or as a professional or semi-professional sportsperson